Experienced Single Ply Membrane Roofing Installers
Salmon Solutions have a wealth of experience when it comes to single ply membrane installation throughout the UK.
The flexibility of single ply membrane when it comes to roofing is unmatched. From new builds to refurbishments, flat to pitched roofs, they provide the quality of performance required on any project.
- Have a look at our comparison of single ply and felt roofing
The skill of our fitters means that Salmon can work with single ply membrane systems regardless of the complexity of the roof shape, and we are members of the Single Ply Roofing Association (SPRA) so you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands.
So contact the team at Salmon Solutions today for more information about using single ply membrane on your project.
About Single Ply Roofing
25 - 40 years
Little to none
Design & Specification
For design and specification requirements of single ply membrane roofs, please view our brochureSingle Ply Build-Ups Brochure
Benefits of Single Ply Roofing
- Suitable for roofs of any shape
- Quick installation
- Easily repaired
- Cost effective
What is single ply roofing?
What are different types of single ply membranes?
• PVC (Polyvinyl chloride);
• EPDM (Ethylene propylene diene monomer);
• TPO (Thermoplastic polyolefin);
• TPE (Thermoplastic polyolefin elastomer);
• PIB (Polyisobutylene).
Our expert team will advise on the best type for your roofing project.
How long does single ply roofing last?
Is single ply or felt best for a flat roof?
• Single ply has a 45 year lifespan, felt is only 25 years
• Single ply is quicker and easier to install on a flat roof
• Felt is more widely available, and doesn’t require specialist installation
• Felt is prone to UV damage and cracking/splitting, single ply roofing is much more resistant
Is single ply roofing waterproof?
What are the benefits of single ply roofing?
• Quick installation - minimises disruption to the property
• Long service life
• Low maintenance
• Easy to repair